skip to main | skip to sidebar

MEET THE MILLIONAIRE

Friday, March 13, 2009

Benefits of implementing best business practices based on ISO9000:2008

Earn while learning Quality
Visit:

http://onlinebusinessmanagement.blogspot.com


http://communalharmonyinkerala.blogspot.com


http://tourismpilgrimage.blogspot.com


http://friendsshareknowledge.blogspot.com


http://dailykeerthans.blogspot.com


http://customersexpectations.blogspot.com


http://essenceofqualitymanagement.blogspot.com


http://variousbusinessneedsforassessment.blogspot.com


http://wecreateourcrisis.blogspot.com
Posted by N Nandakumar Kartha at 8:01 AM
Labels: paypal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Small things together made the Bigworld; amazon has them all

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (16)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • OPEN FREE ACCOUNT WITH PAYPAL
      • HOW A TEAM WORK TOGETHER FOR SUCCESS
      • Join LEADSLEAP
      • Earn money with AlertPay
      • Earn mail
      • ClixSense.com:http://www.clixsense.com/?2086522
      • paid to click
      • free cash loans
      • Benefits of implementing best business practices b...
      • PAYPAL is safe and secure

About Me

My photo
N Nandakumar Kartha
Presently, I am practicing as Management Consultant to morethan 60 companies in Kerala. I offer my services in ISO certification in Quality Management System ( ISO 9001:2000 & 2008), Environment Management System ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000, Information Security Management System ISO27000, Six-Sigma Green Belt, Customer relation ship Management, Market development, Balance Score Card, Integrated Management System. TQM, and Insurance &Risk Management. I am also associated with BSI as their external resource QMS auditor and IDBI- Fortis as Insurance tutor. I am also an active Rotarian. member:Rotary Club of Trivandrunm Central
View my complete profile